ENGAGE.EU is looking to form a Student Circle on societal outreach
If you are interested in the rich palette of topics related to university/academia societal outreach, do send us a brief motivation statement at email@example.com by 11 April. By 14 April we’ll form a Student Circle of 7 members (one student per ENGAGE.EU member university) and schedule a series of 7 meetings in April, May, and June to discuss:
- Societal outreach projects within the alliance: here, we’ll be looking at the results of a very fresh large-scale survey of all ENGAGE.EU member universities
- Best societal outreach approaches/practices outside of our alliance: we’ll discuss and exchange opinions on what other universities are doing
- Who should learn from whom within the alliance? Are there any external examples that we can follow and adopt?
- Student standpoint: what’s important in terms of societal outreach? What do our students wish/stand for? What are the drivers and obstacles?
- Formulation of a societal outreach recommendation framework from a student perspective: how could/should the further development of the ENGAGE.EU’s societal outreach approach look like?
What’s in it for participating students:
- International exchange and networking with students from strongly positioned universities
- Certificate describing student engagement and strategic work in an international context
- Participation in an innovative collaboration format that allows for creative freedom
- Participation acknowledgement in ENGAGE.EU and local university communications (press releases, features)
- Meeting point: MS Teams
- Language: English
- Type of collaboration: guiding-questions moderation by circle facilitators