Concept report ready for ENGAGE.EU Work Integrated Learning Programme (WIL)
ENGAGE.EU WIL is a professional learning programme for practitioners that can be implemented at the ENGAGE.EU partner institutions. This program has as a goal to enable practitioners to learn about and develop innovative and feasible solutions to resolve societal challenges. The foundation of the learning content of WIL programme centers on what ENGAGE.EU defined as “innopreneurship”: innovation-based value creation for the society at large.
The target audience for the WIL programme are adult Learners at all levels of the organization (e.g., recent alumni, mid-career professionals)
The program consists of two parts:
- Modular, stackable microcredentials
- Topics: entrepreneurship & innovation, sustainability, understanding societies, SDGs
- Online, in English, co-developed/guest lectures
- Intensive one-week «boot camp»
- Use methods from input part (such as design thinking) to work on specific challenges
- Combine theory and practice from own work environment
- Takes place locally
Learners will have the opportunity to both learn concepts and methods, as well as work on real-life societal challenges brought inn by Engage.EU associate partners.
Currently, final preparation of 3 pilots are happening:
- Responsible leadership and sustainable innovation – WU Vienna and TIAS Tilburg
- Sustainable Business Models and Managing social transition – NHH and Toulouse
- Junior faculty executive training program – TIAS Tilburg (for all non-executive teaching faculty)
Following the pilots, the programme will be evaluated. Final rollouts will happen in 2023 in all partner institutions. If you are interested in knowing more about Work Integrated Learning programs, reach out to your local ENGAGE.EU university.