ENGAGE.EU Grant Desk
ENGAGE.EU’s Grant Desk aims to build a (virtual) knowledge and expertise centre by connecting existing grant support expertise available within our collaborating universities. The Grant Desk team, which is staffed by experts from each ENGAGE.EU partner, strives to optimise the use of external funding and actively tries to raise funds from stakeholders and other funding sources.
The Grant Desk’s main tasks are to:
- Map, analyse, and categorise external funding schemes
- Develop insights in the instruments and ways to use them
- Communicate opportunities within the alliance to both staff and students and actively support clients
ENGAGE.EU Grant Desk team:
- Lies Siemons, Tilburg University (coordinator)
- Rossitsa Velinova, UNWE
- Reinhard Sefelin, WU
- Michael Gebhard, Mannheim University
- Mary Barthes-Gely, Université Toulouse
- Giovanni Vassallo, Luiss
- Astrid Fodal, NHH
You are very welcome to contact ENGAGE.EU’s Grant Desk via our contact form below for more information, to contribute suggestions or ideas, or to actively explore funding opportunities.